Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Most humour-packed flash

The gorgeous animation accompanying this flash, the splendid humour, the beautiful music, basically everything that is present in this flash, is simply delivered in such a marvelous way, that a man should be deemed crazy for not recognizing this as a true masterpiece of contemporary art.
The ability of the author to make us giggle with nothing but mere animation, without any dialogs, proves nothing but his excellency in flash.
Hopefully, we will witness the next part soon, and hopefully, it will satisfy us even more.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Best sprite movie ever conceived.

To be honest, while the flash was loading, I though and expected that this would be yet another senseless sprite movie with Mario running around squishing stuff.
But no, this is a masterpiece of art and flash.
The characters, the plot line, the jokes, all of them put together form one epic flash that everyone would replay a hundred times for their amusement.
This movie is just a remiscent of all those old games, and you've made the memories so deeply satisfying, and leave nobody a single space for critisicm, aside for one single thing that could have made this flash even better - a scene chooser, which would really help those who want to jump right onto the geniusly executed "300" scene.
But anyways, you're a genius for making a flash like this! High 5!!!!!

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

One of my favourite series.

This series is one of my favorites due to its intense originality and extremely well-packed humor, and I can do nothing but imagine the backbreaking effort that was put into creating such an amazing flash.
Keep it up and good luck on the game version which I will undoubtedly keep an eye out for.